Self-catering Holiday Cottage, north Norfolk
Our three bedroom cottage comfortably sleeps six and offers plenty of social space, inside and out.
Burnham Deepdale is perfectly situated for exploring the north Norfolk coast either on foot, by bike, on the coastal hopper bus or car.
There’s so much to do and see right on your doorstep, including wonderful beaches and water activities, nationally renowned walks and excellent bird watching opportunities.
We are wonderfully private yet perfectly convenient, just a two minute walk away is Dalegate Market, which offers a well stocked, quality food shop, an all day café, tourist information centre, bike hire, nature shop, plus an array of browsing shops and pop ups.
Burnham Deepdale has its very own website, visit burnhamdeepdale.co.uk should you need any more encouragement to choose this central location perfect for the north Norfolk coast!
Something for everybody to enjoy…
- The North Norfolk Coastal Path (a 1 minute walk for access)
- Brancaster Staithe Harbour (15 minute walk) daytime activities and some amazing sunsets.
- Brancaster Beach (5 minute drive) easy parking, miles of clean sand and don’t forget to visit the seals.
- Bird watching at RSPB Titchwell Marsh (10 minute drive)
- Burnham Market (2 miles) brilliant browsing with wonderful cafes.
- Country homes nearby include Holkham Hall, Sandringham House, Wiveton Hall.
- Hunstanton seaside town (20 min drive or hop on the Coastal bus route)